cyberPlus.uk was created to help Boards Senior Executive Leaders by adding a vital Plus to their existing data and cyber security. We help assess, audit, close gaps and build positive Cyber Cultures. We protect against reputational risk.
- Most organisations assume they are covered for all Cyber Threats by just their software and IT service/staff.
- 70% of breaches/losses come from non-technical breaches; our staff or processes can cause a breach despite top software security.
- Most board-level and senior leadership teams know little about the current (large) risks now held.
- Most staff are not aware of the significant potential for IP and reputation loss or what to look out for.
- UK Government (2014) and EU (2015) now require Cyber Security standards across many organisations.
Your Solution is cyberPlus.uk:
- An assessment by high level experts and a senior management workshop for awareness and joint planning.
- An enduring Cyber Culture is embedded in the organisation. A unique UK offering that has removed the 70% risk that remains present for most.
- Follow-on help is pushed to managers to support them as they keep the Cyber Culture progressing and evolving; just as the threat does.
- We adhere to the UK British Standard (ISO27001:2013) and PAS555.
|cyberPlus.uk is a Charmogen Group enterprise (www.charmogen.com), |
Charmogen is a proud member of the BSI.