Cyber Security Sales
Job Specification for Cyber Security Sales
This is a great chance to join a dynamic and growing team at the forefront of Cyber Security.
Cyber Security Sales – what we are looking for
- You will need to be a Cyber Security or IT sales specialist with security experience, confident closing regular business face to face and over the phone and you will need to be ready to be rewarded well!
- It’s a must that you have proven skills in New Business Sales and be able to generate new customers and nurture them into regular accounts that you will manage on an ongoing basis.
- You will be selling from a proven and market-leading integrated Managed Security Services Platform and the preferred candidate will have experience in a Cyber or IT MSP with security experience.
- Whilst not essential any experience or understanding of Perimeter, Wifi and Endpoint security will be very beneficial. However our team will be able to provide top flight insight and training based on many years in the security space.
- This is an ideal role for someone passionate about Cyber and with proven experience.
- We will also be pleased to talk to graduates and junior applicants who feel they have the dedication and tenacity to train to become Cyber Sales Specialists.
This full-time position is a fantastic opportunity to gain varied and hands-on experience in a rapidly expanding cybersecurity company.
We offer a competitive salary, benefits package, and opportunities for career growth and development. If you are highly motivated and looking to join a dynamic and fast-paced team, we want to hear from you! Please apply with your CV and a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience.
The role is predominantly field based so ideally you will be located in the London M3/4 corridor or South London. The office is in Whitchurch, Hampshire ideally located on the A34.