Experienced Linux Sysadmin
Job Specification for Experienced Linux Sysadmin
We are a Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP) looking for a skilled and experienced Linux Systems Administrator to join our team. Our company provides comprehensive cybersecurity services to businesses across a range of industries. As a 24/7 operation, we need someone who is willing to work flexible hours and can respond quickly to incidents. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Linux administration and experience in cybersecurity monitoring and incident investigation.
Linux Sysadmin – Key Responsibilities
As a Linux Systems Administrator, your primary responsibility will be to ensure the security and integrity of our clients’ Linux systems. You will work closely with our security analysts to design and implement security protocols, monitor our clients’ systems for vulnerabilities and threats, and investigate and respond to security incidents. You will be responsible for maintaining system availability and performance, as well as ensuring compliance with relevant regulations and standards.
- Design and implement security protocols to protect clients’ Linux systems
- Monitor clients’ systems for vulnerabilities and threats
- Investigate and respond to security incidents
- Maintain system availability and performance
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulations and standards
- Provide technical support to clients as needed
Linux Sysadmin – Qualifications
- Strong experience with Linux administration and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of network security principles and best practices
- Experience with cybersecurity monitoring and incident investigation
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and respond quickly to incidents
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including on-call rotation
If you are a self-starter who is passionate about cybersecurity and can thrive in a fast-paced environment, we would love to hear from you. Apply today to join our team of cybersecurity experts.
We offer a competitive salary, benefits package, and opportunities for career growth and development. If you are highly motivated and looking to join a dynamic and fast-paced team, we want to hear from you! Please apply with your CV and a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience.