Senior Network Security Engineer
Infosec Partners is a specialist cybersecurity company. We are cybersecurity professionals with many years of experience and a varied range of backgrounds. We provide consultancy services, managed security services, penetration tests, SIEM & SOC monitoring, incident response and cyber threat intelligence. We support a wide variety of clients across a number of different industries and are leading Partners for several major cyber security vendors.
We were the first UK Fortinet Partner of Excellence and the only the UK’s first and only certified Expert Level ‘DEDICATED FORTINET MSSP PARTNER’.
The successful candidate will provide technical support to new and existing clients on security architecture, improvement, management and remediation. The candidate would lead on the deployment, integration and support of:
- Secure, robust and compliant network infrastructure such as FortiGate, FortiWeb, FortiSwitch, and Fortinet wireless solutions
- FortiSIEM, including the integration of endpoints and the correlation of incidents.
- Vulnerability scanning, threat hunting, and cyber risk modelling tools.
The candidate would be expected to apply these skills to a wide range of clients and environments. They would contribute to continual efforts within the company to achieve excellence across all technical delivery outputs.
The Ideal Candidate Will
- Have a wealth of experience in cybersecurity and understand the principles of cybersecurity, risk management, compliance, and project management.
- Have a wealth of experience in network auditing, configuration, and performance monitoring.
- Have experience in the deployment of generalist Fortinet solutions such as FortiGate and FortiAP in addition specialist Fortinet solutions including FortiSIEM, FortiMail and FortiClient
- Possess a deep and vendor-neutral understanding of cybersecurity hardware.
- Work well in a team and be able to use their initiative and understanding to manage their own research efforts.
- Communicate efficiently, both verbally and in writing. Be confident in presenting technical findings to a mixture of senior technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Maintain excellent standards in their work and show a high degree of attention to detail
- Hold Fortinet Network Security Expert qualifications at the NSE 5-7 level in addition to wider academic qualifications and other vendor certifications.
- Have a good understanding of vulnerability assessment platforms.
This full-time position is a fantastic opportunity to gain varied and hands-on experience in a rapidly expanding cybersecurity company.