FREE Cyber Threat Assessment
Do Know Your Vulnerabilities?
Discover the Facts about your Network Security Today
with a FREE cyber threat assessment!
Infosec Partners are partnering with Fortinet to provide a consultant led Cyber Security Threat Assessment designed to evaluate the security of business networks and to highlight any improvements required.
Infosec Partners are proven experts in reviewing the security infrastructure of business environments
How we do it
Depending on the nature and setup of your business we will either deliver hardware or virtualised security assessment tools utilising Fortinet technology. Infosec Partners will then define any changes required to facilitate the testing and after a 1 week testing period, provide a report detailing the following:-
- Whether there are any signs of an existing breach
- The extent to which the current security controls satisfy safeguarding and best practice security requirements
- Details of any vulnerabilities or exposures within IT and procedural systems
- Recommendations on methods to improve security and reduce risk
The Cyber Threat Assessment can review the protective controls of both the on-premise systems and also of staff working fremotely/from home.
Complete the form to claim your FREE Cyber Threat Assessment
The Cyber Threat Assessment can can help you better understand:
- Security Risk – which application vulnerabilities are being exploited to attack your network, which malware/botnets have been discovered, which phishing attacks have got past your defenses, and which devices are “at risk”.
- Productivity – which peer-to-peer, social media, instant messaging, and other apps are running for application visibility control, as well as what spam, newsletters, or adult content is bothering your email.
- Utilisation and Performance – what your peak-hour throughput, session, and bandwidth requirements for the network, email system, and critical applications are.