Identify, investigate, and remediate evolving threats and cybersecurity incidents
Our cloud-based extended detection and response (XDR) platform is a fully-automated threat hunting platform, supported by a managed expert SOC service.
A comprehensive on-demand XDR solution for organisations of all sizes:
- Provides continuous threat monitoring across your entire network, including endpoints, clouds and applications.
- Utilises machine learning and AI to correlate alerts and signals, providing advanced insights and threat intelligence.
- Undertakes automated response, vastly reducing the number of security alerts requiring analyst attention.
- Includes a 24/7 SOC managed service, offering analyst led investigations and expert cyber incident response support from highly skilled cyber security consultants when needed.
From detection through to response
Our Managed XDR service simplifies your security operations:
- Proactively detects and respond to threats 24/7 across your entire attack surface.
- Undertakes real time network monitoring providing enhanced visibility.
- Detects and correlates all alerts from across your network into one central platform.
- Integrates with existing security solutions i.e. EDR, SIEM, Sentinel.
- Machine learning and AI provides advanced insights, investigation and analysis.
- Intelligence continually finely tuned to stay ahead of evolving threats.
- Automates threat response with escalation to manual ‘human led’ response via an expert security analyst when needed.
Key Benefits of our Managed XDR Service
- Quick to implement, an on demand solution that can be deployed in minutes.
- Provides comprehensive, unified security without complexity.
Eases the burden on security teams, increases productivity and efficiency.
- Decreases the time to detect/ repair of security incidents.
- Maximises ROI of existing security investments.
- Flexible and scalable, adapts with your business.