FORCEPOINT CASB DLP:
CLOUD ACCESS SECURITY BROKER
Forcepoint CASB’s unique cloud-based UEBA continuously monitors user behaviour to detect anomalous activity, so you can quickly identify and stop high-risk insider or external attacks. Data classification at rest with real-time content inspection and action for data residing in cloud applications.
Identify and categorise cloud apps to access risk and pinpoint which services to allow and monitor with Forcepoint Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB).
Apply unique access and security policies on a per-device basis by easily distinguishing between managed and unmanaged (BYOD) devices.
Forcepoint CASB Eliminates Security Blind Spots
- Forcepoint CASB’s unique proxy analysis engine gathers information from a broad set of activities to build mapping files for cloud apps, enabling support for any cloud app.
- Utilise existing log files to automate the discovery and categorisation of cloud applications within your enterprise.
- Categorise the overall risk for each cloud application based on regulatory requirements, industry certifications, or your own internal benchmarks.
- Maintain your cloud application security posture with automatic updates to cloud application catalog and changes in risk properties as soon as they become available.
- Data classification at rest with real-time content inspection and action for data residing in cloud applications.
DLP : DATA LOSS PREVENTION
A single policy to protect your data, wherever it is
Empower employees to work across devices, connect to multiple networks, and work within cloud apps with Forcepoint Data Loss Prevention (DLP). Reduce false positives and isolate problems faster using Incident Workflow. Control and encrypt your data when it moves outside your organisation with DLP software.