SECURE WIRELESS LAN ACCESS POINTS
- Enterprise-class Wi-Fi with the most flexibility and choice
- Seamless mobility and easy deployment
- Flexible deployment modes
INDUSTRY-LEADING WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY AND SECURITY
The FortiAP range of secure WLAN Access Points are designed for indoor, outdoor, and remote use, all managed and secured directly from the familiar FortiGate web interface. Consolidate security and wireless LAN management with Fortinet integrated wireless solutions. Single-pane-of-glass management for security and access without the need to add point products simplifies deployment and reduces management complexity. These solutions are highly scalable to support even the largest organisations and distributed enterprises.
FortiAP Series integrated wireless LAN APs provide:
- Intrusion prevention (IPS), layer 7 application control, antivirus, anti-botnet, and web filtering
- A range of 802.11ac devices to fit your needs
- Rogue AP detection and mitigation for PCI DSS compliance
- Indoor, outdoor, and remote models
Secure Access Architecture
Securing business communications, personal information, financial transactions, and mobile devices involves much more than network access control. It requires scanning for malware, preventing access to malicious websites, BYOD support, and controlling application usage. But typical Wi-Fi solutions do not satisfy these requirements. The Fortinet Secure Access solution has a unique approach that addresses the shortcomings of other Wi-Fi offerings, providing the most flexible security platform with end-to-end protection.