HIGH-SCALE CARRIER-GRADE NETWORK
SERVICE APPLIANCE (CGN)
FortiCarrier is a carrier-grade network (CGN) solution that is purpose built from the ground up to facilitate the massive device growth of the all-connected world.
- Purpose-built for mobile deployments
- Ideally suited for IPv4 enterprise BYOD and IPv6 service provider IoT deployments
- Comprehensive CG-NAT and IPv6 migration support
- All-inclusive feature sets with one license
TRANSPARENT CONNECTIVITY SERVICE
FOR THE ALL-CONNECTED WORLD
The explosive growth of mobile devices and cloud services has created massive networks with no boundaries. To compound the issue, the recent global depletion of public IPv4 addresses strains the existing IPv4 infrastructures and increases the demand for Carrier-Grade Network IPv4 (CG-NAT) services.Our new FortiCarrier 3000 E-Series fills that requirement with purpose-built Carrier-Grade IPv4/v6 Network service appliances. The platform’s advanced architecture comes with the industry’s largest concurrent connection scale designed to meet the most demanding requirements of IPv4 BYOD roll-outs and tomorrow’s IPv6 IoT expansions of large carrier networks.
FortiCarrier CG-NAT and IPv6 migration service is:
- Powered by Fortinet’s high-performance security processors (SPU XP2)
- Based on highly-effective and extensible security operating system
- Built for operational efficiency and the lowest TCO
- Available in two models: FCR-3600E (10 GE) and FCR-3800E (100 GE)