- Unified feature set and multi-platform protection ensure security regardless of device
- Endpoint integrated security architecture: end-to-end threat visibility and control
- Automated threat prevention: NSS Labs “Recommended”
- Support for Microsoft Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Chrome OS, iOS, and Android
A BETTER APPROACH TO ENDPOINT SECURITY
Securing your endpoints against sophisticated threats on a myriad of devices can be very challenging:
- Managing separate endpoint features is complex and time-consuming.
- Disparate security products don’t share intelligence, resulting in slow threat response.
- Lack of security expertise to effectively administer endpoint security can let threats slip through your defences.
A recent study found that 30% of breaches involved malware being installed on endpoints. FortiClient proactively defends against advanced attacks. Its tight integration with the Fortinet Security Fabric enables policy-based automation to contain threats and control outbreaks, as well as being compatible with Fabric-Ready partners to further strengthen enterprises’ security posture.
FortiClient protects endpoint security using the Fortinet Security Fabric of controls:
- Unifies endpoint features including compliance, protection, and secure access into a single, lightweight client.
- Integrates with the Fortinet Security Fabric to provide real-time actionable visibility to stop threats on the network and the endpoint.
- Automates advanced threat protection and detection, powered by FortiGuard along with FortiSandbox integration.
- Simplifies management and policy enforcement with Enterprise Management Server (EMS) and FortiGate, respectively.
FortiClient VPN Features
FortiClient is more than just a next generation endpoint security solution
FortiClient also allows remote users to access their organisation’s internal networks, securely and remotely and access business applications, as if they were in their regular work environment.