NEXT GENERATION ENDPOINT SECURITY
- Unified feature set and multi-platform protection ensure security regardless of device
- Endpoint integrated security architecture: end-to-end threat visibility and control
- Automated threat prevention: NSS Labs “Recommended”
- Support for Microsoft Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Chrome OS, iOS, and Android
A BETTER APPROACH TO ENDPOINT SECURITY
Securing your endpoints against sophisticated threats on a myriad of devices can be very challenging:
- Managing separate endpoint features is complex and time-consuming.
- Disparate security products don’t share intelligence, resulting in slow threat response.
- Lack of security expertise to effectively administer endpoint security can let threats slip through your defences.
A recent study found that 30% of breaches involved malware being installed on endpoints. FortiClient proactively defends against advanced attacks. Its tight integration with the Fortinet Security Fabric enables policy-based automation to contain threats and control outbreaks, as well as being compatible with Fabric-Ready partners to further strengthen enterprises’ security posture.
FortiClient protects endpoint security using the Fortinet Security Fabric of controls:
- Unifies endpoint features including compliance, protection, and secure access into a single, lightweight client.
- Integrates with the Fortinet Security Fabric to provide real-time actionable visibility to stop threats on the network and the endpoint.
- Automates advanced threat protection and detection, powered by FortiGuard along with FortiSandbox integration.
- Simplifies management and policy enforcement with Enterprise Management Server (EMS) and FortiGate, respectively.