Secure LTE Wireless WAN Extender provides a secondary WAN connection, the FortiExtender appliance uses LTE connectivity with the cellular phone infrastructure to provide broadband speeds that can be used in a failover or load-balancing configuration.
SECURE 3G/4G WIRELESS WAN EXTENDER
- Extend security to challenging locations
- Ideal for small to medium businesses and distributed enterprises
- Increase signal strength with flexible installation
INTEGRATED WIRELESS WAN EXTENDER
With businesses increasingly relying on cloud and remote applications, WAN connectivity must always be available. FortiExtender can be used as a primary connection or deployed as a backup connection to ensure reliability.
FortiExtender integrates directly into the FortiGate security platform. This provides centralised management and enables seamless security. In addition, deep visibility into performance and data usage lets you monitor health and avoid excess data charges.
FortiExtender offers flexible deployment to fit your unique needs:
- Fast CAT6 LTE protocol for 300 Mbps speeds
- Enables placement of modem outside or near a window for increased signal strength
- Can be used as secondary failover WAN link for business continuity
- Provides a primary WAN link for retail POS, remote kiosks, ATMs, etc.
- Uses Power over Ethernet so it can be placed up to 100 m from the FortiGate or switch.
- Dual carrier support for multiple carrier options, including SIM switching based on pre-set usage limits
Contact Infosec Partners today to arrange a free demo of the Fortinet LTE Wireless WAN Extender