Fortinet FortiGate Firewall
NEXT GENERATION NETWORK SECURITY
FortiGate Next-Gen firewalls are optimised for internal segmentation, perimeter, cloud, data centre, distributed, and small business deployments. Simplify your security posture with one security solution across your physical, virtual, and cloud deployments.
- Top-rated “Recommended” by NSS Labs
- Comprehensive security in one, simplified solution
- Flexible deployment options fit your unique requirements
FortiGate NEXT GENERATION FIREWALL PLATFORM
FortiGate NGFW provides automated visibility into cloud applications, IoT devices and automatically discovers end to end topology view of the enterprise network. FortiGate is a core part of security fabric and validated security protect the enterprise network from known and unknown attacks.
- End-to-end security across the full attack cycle.
- Top-rated security validated by third parties.
- Internal segmentation firewall deployment for additional protection.
- Centralised management across physical, virtual, and cloud deployments
- Best price-per-performance
- Cloud-readiness: multi-tenancy and quick integration with public clouds
The FortiGate NGFW utilises purpose-built security processors and threat intelligence security services from FortiGuard labs to deliver top-rated protection and high performance, including encrypted traffic. FortiGate reduces complexity with automated visibility into applications, users, and network, and provides security ratings to adopt security best practices.
As an integral part of the Fortinet Security Fabric next-generation firewalls can communicate within Fortinet’s comprehensive security portfolio as well as third-party security solutions in a multivendor environment to share threat intelligence and improve security posture.
Fortinet’s award-winning network security appliances provide one platform for end-to-end security across your entire network.
Fortinet FortiGate Secure SD-WAN includes best-of-breed next-generation firewall (NGFW) security, SD-WAN, advanced routing, and WAN optimisation capabilities, delivering a security driven networking WAN edge transformation in a unified offering.
Fortinet received their second consecutive NSS Labs “Recommended” rating in the SD-WAN Group Test. Fortinet Secure SD-WAN delivered the lowest Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) per Mbps among all eight vendors tested.