FORTIGATE VIRTUAL APPLIANCES
The FortiGate-VM Series is a virtual appliance version of the market-leading, high-performance FortiGate next-generation firewall (NGFW).
PROVEN OPTIMIZED NETWORK SECURITY
- Top security—NSS Labs “Recommended”
- Multiple security controls in one solution
- Secure and manage physical, virtual, and cloud environments with one solution
EFFECTIVE, EFFICIENT SECURITY FOR VIRTUALISED ENVIRONMENTS
FortiGate next generation firewall virtual appliances provide proven security while realising the flexibility and benefits of VM-based packaging: unmatched ROI, rapid provisioning, east-west traffic visibility, unlimited scalability, and consolidation.
FortiGate virtual appliances can be tightly orchestrated with hypervisors, cloud management, and SDN controllers through purpose-built integration or with FortiGate Connectors.
FortiGate virtual firewalls (NGFW) enable and secure your enterprise with:
- Top-rated protection tested by NSS Labs, Virus Bulletin, and AV Comparatives
- Deep visibility and granular control of applications, devices, and users
- Flexible licensing and provisioning to support on-demand consumption models
- Simplified security with easy-to-manage, single-platform solution
- Actionable reports to enforce policies, understand targeted attacks, and meet compliance
- Support for all major hypervisor, cloud, and SDN platforms
FortiGate-VM is a full-featured FortiGate packaged as a virtual appliance. FortiGate-VM virtual appliance is ideal for monitoring and enforcing virtual traffic on leading virtualisation, cloud, and SDN platforms including VMware vSphere, Hyper-V, Xen, KVM, and AWS. FortiGate-VM can be orchestrated in software-defined environments to provide agile and elastic network security services to virtual workloads.
Fortinet FortiGate Secure SD-WAN includes best-of-breed next-generation firewall (NGFW) security, SD-WAN, advanced routing, and WAN optimisation capabilities, delivering a security driven networking WAN edge transformation in a unified offering.
Fortinet received their second consecutive NSS Labs “Recommended” rating in the SD-WAN Group Test. Fortinet Secure SD-WAN delivered the lowest Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) per Mbps among all eight vendors tested.