FORTIGATE VIRTUAL APPLIANCES
The FortiGate-VM Series is a virtual appliance version of the market-leading, high-performance FortiGate next-generation firewall (NGFW).
PROVEN OPTIMIZED NETWORK SECURITY
- Multiple security controls in one solution
- Secure and manage physical, virtual, and cloud environments with one solution
- Gartners customer choice 2022
EFFECTIVE, EFFICIENT SECURITY FOR VIRTUALISED ENVIRONMENTS
FortiGate next generation firewall virtual appliances provide proven security while realising the flexibility and benefits of VM-based packaging: unmatched ROI, rapid provisioning, east-west traffic visibility, unlimited scalability, and consolidation.
FortiGate virtual appliances can be tightly orchestrated with hypervisors, cloud management, and SDN controllers through purpose-built integration or with FortiGate Connectors.
FortiGate virtual firewalls (NGFW) enable and secure your enterprise with:
- Top-rated protection tested by NSS Labs, Virus Bulletin, and AV Comparatives
- Deep visibility and granular control of applications, devices, and users
- Flexible licensing and provisioning to support on-demand consumption models
- Simplified security with easy-to-manage, single-platform solution
- Actionable reports to enforce policies, understand targeted attacks, and meet compliance
- Support for all major hypervisor, cloud, and SDN platforms
FortiGate-VM Virtual Appliances
FortiGate-VM is a full-featured FortiGate packaged as a virtual appliance. FortiGate-VM virtual appliance is ideal for monitoring and enforcing virtual traffic on leading virtualisation, cloud, and SDN platforms including VMware vSphere, Hyper-V, Xen, KVM, and AWS. FortiGate-VM can be orchestrated in software-defined environments to provide agile and elastic network security services to virtual workloads.
Fortinet FortiGate Secure SD-WAN includes best-of-breed next-generation firewall (NGFW) security, SD-WAN, advanced routing, and WAN optimisation capabilities, delivering a security driven networking WAN edge transformation in a unified offering.
Fortinet received their second consecutive NSS Labs “Recommended” rating in the SD-WAN Group Test. Fortinet Secure SD-WAN delivered the lowest Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) per Mbps among all eight vendors tested.