CENTRALISED SECURITY MANAGEMENT
FortiManager provides centralised policy-based provisioning, device configuration, and update management for FortiGate, FortiWiFi, and FortiMail appliances, FortiClient end-point security agents, as well as end-to-end network monitoring and device control.
- Reduces management costs & simplifies configuration
- Automates device provisioning & maintains policies
- Helps maintain regulatory compliance
- Available in hardware and virtual form factors
Integrated with Fortinet’s Security Fabric, the security architecture and FortiManager’s Automation Driven Network Operations
capabilities provide the foundations to secure and optimise network security, such as the provisioning and monitoring of SD-WANs.
VERSATILE SECURITY MANAGEMENT
Networks are constantly evolving due to threats, organisational growth, or new regulatory/business requirements. Traditional management products focus on mitigating company-wide threats through firewall policies, firmware updates, and keeping content security current. FortiManager offers the features to contain threats as well as providing flexibility to evolve along with your ever-changing network.
FortiManager lets you maintain control over your FortiGate and FortiAP topologies through an easy-to-use, centralised, single-pane-of-glass management console. Easily control the deployment of security policies, FortiGuard content security updates, firmware revisions, and individual configurations for thousands of FortiOS-enabled devices.
FortiManager enterprise-class features deliver:
- The flexibility to manage just a few or thousands of FortiGate devices.
- Basic FortiAnalyzer logging and reporting for tighter correlation of events and policies
- Hierarchical objects database to facilitate re-use of common configurations across the organisation.
- Role-based administration to enable distributed management.
- Policy/device auditing to prove compliance and track any deviations from the required security policy.