POWERFUL SECURITY INFORMATION AND EVENT MANAGEMENT (SIEM)
- Rapid detection and remediation of security events
- Security, performance, and compliance management
- Scalable architecture from IoT to the cloud
- Pre-built compliance reports for faster time to value
FortiSIEM – INTEGRATED SECURITY, PERFORMANCE, AND AVAILABILITY MONITORING IN ONE APPLICATION
Security breaches have, on average, taken nearly eight months to detect and are most often discovered by third-parties. If you can’t see, in real time, what’s happening throughout your network and remediate immediately, threats will proliferate, which can have devastating consequences for your business. FortiSIEM is an all-in-one platform that lets you rapidly find and fix security threats and manage compliance standards while reducing complexity (security information and event management), increasing critical application availability, and enhancing IT management efficiency.
Stay ahead of threats with the Fortinet SIEM platform’s:
- Powerful and patented analytics engine for real-time correlation and alerting
- Automated, self-learning Configuration Management Database (CMDB) and event consolidation
- Multi-tenancy and scalability – ideal for cloud environments and MSPs
- Robust, scalable log management
- Pre-built compliance reports covering HIPAA, PCI DSS, SOX, and more
- Comprehensive and holistic performance and availability management
Request your free FortiSIEM Demo today!
SECURED BY FORTINET PARTNERS OF EXCELLENCE
Infosec Partners are proven experts in full-spectrum cyber security and a team you can trust
Infosec Partners can provide, configure, manage and integrate FortiSIEM within your network infrastructure and meet your organisation’s specific needs. Because we are certified experts across the entire portfolio of Fortinet solutions, we can also optimise your Fortinet Security Fabric as well as any legacy systems.
FortiSIEM also powers the FortiSecured Managed Security Services Provision by Infosec Partners. The FortiSIEM Security Operations Center (SOC) and Network Operations Center (NOC) capabilities of this service provide customers with automated security and performance audits of their specific security infrastructure and advisories to help prevent unplanned service disruptions as well as prevent problems before they impact performance and service delivery.