FORTIWIFI WIRELESS SECURITY GATEWAYS
The FortiWiFi line of wireless security gateways add built-in 802.11a/b/g/n wireless access points to enterprise-level FortiGate multi-threat protection appliances.
The wireless security gateways feature built-in wireless access points and broadband wireless capabilities that support SOHO/ROBO, telecommuter, and POS deployments. The solutions are backed by the FortiGuard Security Subscription Service, which provides automatic updates for anti-virus/anti-malware/anti-spam, intrusion prevention and web filtering protection.
FortiWiFi can be managed remotely using FortiManager. This combination of ease of use and remote management functionality makes Fortinet WiFi the perfect solution for remote offices, wireless service providers and retail environments. FortiWiFi devices can also be powered by Power over Ethernet to further ease installation and deployment and reduce the cost of your equipment investment.
Fortinet WiFi solutions offer a scalable approach to 802.11n wireless deployments, all while helping you meet PCI DSS compliance, and serve legacy clients with a full range of authentication.
- Access to both the wired and wireless LAN in a single unit
- Full logging and reporting capabilities
- Integrated single-device solution
Fortinet Wireless Technology Benefits:
- Firewall, VPN, and Traffic Shaping
- Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)
- Anti-virus / Anti-spyware / Anti-malware
- Web Filtering
- Application Control (e.g., IM and P2P)
- VoIP Support (H.323. and SCCP)
- Layer 2/3 routing