Cyber security is a paramount concern for businesses of all sizes. With the constant evolution of cyber threats, maintaining a robust cyber defence requires expertise, resources, and proactive measures.
However, many organisations find themselves struggling to keep up with the ever-changing threat landscape and the growing challenges of upholding a resilient cyber security posture, some of which are mentioned below:
- Increases in the volume and sophistication of cyber attacks
- BYOD and remote/hybrid work environments
- Increasing complexity of networks and business infrastructure
- Proliferation of security products, services and vendors
- Vulnerabilities in supply chains
- Tightening of compliance and regulations
- Global cyber skills shortage making it hard to attract and retain talent
- The significant cost of running 24/7 cyber operations
- The continuous need to improve internal staff awareness of cyber security
- And as reported in Acora’s 2023 CIO report, one of the biggest challenges is balancing secure systems with user access, experience and productivity needs
Outsourcing your cyber security to an external MSSP can overcome these challenges
Navigating these hurdles can be a daunting task for many organisations. This is where Managed Security Services Providers (MSSPs) step in to offer a valuable solution as they can play a pivotal role in safeguarding your organisation from the growing tide of cyber threats.
By outsourcing their cyber security needs to specialised experts, businesses can fortify their defence posture, enhance their overall security posture, and focus on their core competencies without compromising on the safety of their sensitive data and critical assets.
There are numerous benefits of outsourcing your security operations to an MSSP, here we look at the top 10:
- Round the clock monitoring and protection – 24/7 coverage 365 days a year
- Better access to cyber talent
- Improved reliability, unlike with an inhouse team you are less likely to feel the impact when key personnel move roles, leave etc
- Access to both broader and niche in-depth experience from a pool of cyber talent
- Earlier implementation of emerging and innovative cyber technologies
- Improved compliance, experienced security service providers possess the essential expertise and know-how to ensure your business is compliant
- Greater agility, ability to flex up and down skills and resources depending on business and operational strategies
- Lower cost as outsourcing is typically cheaper than building, managing and upskilling an inhouse team
- Stronger overall cyber posture, respond to threats quicker, allowing you to reduce the impact of a cyber-attack on your business
- Lets your organisation focus on its core business objectives
In the ever-changing landscape of cyber threats, outsourcing your cyber security to an MSSP such as Infosec Partners can be the strategic move that empowers your business to thrive securely while staying ahead in a fast-paced digital world, making cyber security a proactive ally rather than a constant source of concern.
If you’re ready to strengthen your organisation’s cybersecurity and stay ahead of the ever-evolving threats, don’t hesitate to take the next step and get in touch.