Fortinet Product Portfolio
As a technology and vendor agnostic service provider, Infosec Partners will always recommend the best security solution set for our clients, including those from Fortinet.
We are one of the few managed security service providers that delivers full-spectrum security whilst supporting any-vendor any-device. We have developed a network of partnerships with leading vendors, enabling us to provide the best cyber technologies and managed security services to meet customer needs.
Fortinet is a leading global provider of network security solutions that protect network, users, and data from continually evolving threats. Governments, service providers and businesses of all sizes, across all sectors, embrace Fortinet solutions to drive digital innovation and achieve better outcomes. They have a broad portfolio of top-rated solutions designed to deliver a simplified, end-to-end security infrastructure.
Infosec Partners are the UK’s first and only certified expert level dedicated Fortinet MSSP partner. As a Fortinet UK Partner of Excellence, our team of trusted Fortinet security advisors are on hand to recommend, install and support any Fortinet security solution. Infosec Partners has recently been recognised globally as the first expert partner, formally certified by Fortinet, to secure OT environments. Infosec Partners leverage the Fortinet range of security solutions to develop powerful cohesive cyber security solutions for organisations embracing IoT opportunities.
Essential Fortinet Security Solutions
Essential Fortinet security solutions available from Infosec Partners:
FortiEDR: FortiEDR helps organisations identify and stop breaches in real-time automatically and efficiently, without overwhelming security teams with a slew of false alarms or disrupting business operations. It delivers real-time, automated endpoint protection with the orchestrated incident response across any communication device, including workstations and servers with current and legacy operating systems, as well as manufacturing and OT systems. It proactively reduces the attack surface, prevents malware infection, detects and defuses potential threats in real time, and can automate response and remediation procedures. FortiEDR is one of the only endpoint detection and response (EDR) security solutions to provide both comprehensive machine-learning anti-malware execution and real-time post-infection protection. It provides advanced, real-time threat intelligence, visibility, analysis, management, and protection for endpoints both pre and post-infection, all in a single integrated platform, with flexible deployment options and a predictable operating cost.
FortiNAC: Network access control (NAC) is an important part of a Zero Trust Network Access model for security, in which trust is no longer implicit for users, applications, or devices attempting to access the network, and for which IT teams can easily know who and what are accessing the network, as well as how to protect corporate assets both on and off the network. NAC provides visibility over everything connected to the network, as well as the ability to control those devices and users, including dynamic, automated responses. The FortiNAC network access control solution plays a role in strengthening overall network security infrastructure and enhances the Fortinet Security Fabric, providing protection against IoT threats, and extends control to third-party devices, orchestrating automatic responses to a wide range of networking events.
FortiSIEM (FSM): FortiSIEM offers leading threat protection and high business value. It is an all-in-one platform that lets you rapidly find and fix security threats and manage compliance standards while reducing complexity. It brings together visibility, correlation, automated response, and remediation in a single, scalable solution. It reduces the complexity of managing network and security operations to effectively free resources, improve breach detection, and even prevent breaches.
Other Fortinet Security Solutions from Infosec Partners:
- FortiADC – FortiADC is an advanced Application Delivery Controller (ADC) that ensures application availability, application security, and application optimisation.
- FortiAI – FortiAI is designed for short-staffed Security Operation Centre (SOC) teams to defend against various threats including advanced persistent threats through a trained Virtual Security AnalystTM that helps you identify, classify, and respond to malware including those well camouflaged.
- FortiAnalyzer (FAZ) – Provides security-driven analytics & log management and gives critical insights into threats, but also accurately scopes risk across the attack surface, pinpointing where immediate response is required.
- FortiAP (FAP) – FortiAP are wireless access points that create wireless local area networks (WLAN), usually in an office or large building.
- FortiAuthenticator – FortiAuthenticator provides centralised authentication services for the Fortinet Security Fabric including single sign on services, certificate management, and guest management.
- FortiBridge – FortiBridge ensures uptime and availability incase of device failure.
- FORTICache – FortiCache Web Caching and WAN Optimisation Appliance that addresses bandwidth saturation, high latency, and network performance issues while enhancing security with web content filtering and antivirus protection.
- FortiCarrier – FortiCarrier is a carrier-grade network (CGN) solution that is purpose built from the ground up to facilitate the massive device growth of the all-connected world.
- FortiCASB – FortiCASB is Fortinet’s cloud-native Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) service that provides visibility, compliance, data security and threat protection for cloud-based services.
- FortiCASB Saas – Is a cloud-native Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) subscription service that is designed to provide visibility, compliance, data security, and threat protection for cloud-based services being used by an organisation.
- FortiClient – FortiClient is an Integrated endpoint protection platform that provides automated next-generation threat protection, visibility and control of your software and hardware inventory across the entire security fabric.
- ForiCloud – FortiCloud is a hosted security management and log retention service for FortiGate devices.
- FortiConverter – FortiConverter makes it easy to migrate complex firewall configurations to Fortinet solutions.
- FORTICore – The FortiCore SDN security appliance connects to SDN architectures, supporting both very large numbers of programmable flows and the effective line-rate performance required to secure SDN architectures.
- FortiCWP – Fortinet’s cloud-native Cloud Workload Protect (CWP) service. hooks into the APIs provided by cloud vendors including AWS, Azure and Google Cloud Platform to monitor and track all security components, including configurations, user activity, and traffic flow logs.
- FortiDB – FortiGuard Database Security offers centrally-managed, enterprise-scale database protection.
- FortiDDOS – The FortiDDoS family of purpose-built network appliances provide protection against both known and zero day DDoS attacks.
- FortiDeceptor – FortiDeceptor is designed to deceive, expose and eliminate external and internal threats early in the attack kill chain and proactively block these threats before any significant damage occurs.
- FortiExtender – FortiExtender enables a reliable and stable WAN connection.
- FortiGate (FG/FGT) – FortiGate is a network security firewall solution that protects your network from unwanted traffic. Firewalls block incoming malware based on a set of pre-programmed rules. They can also prevent users within the network from accessing certain sites and programs.
- FortHypervisor – FortiHypervisor is a small footprint, consolidated service delivery platform that eliminates the need for multiple dedicated CPE at the customer premises or in the cloud.
- FortiInsight – FortiInsight is a unique data security and threat detection solution that delivers advanced threat hunting to help you spot, respond to and manage risky behaviours that put your business-critical data at risk.
- FortiIsolator – Fortinet’s Browser Isolation platform provides a next level of Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) that integrates with Fortinet’s Security Fabric, addressing the need to access shared links and web content for business purposes while maintaining the most robust internet hygiene.
- Fortinet Instant On – Fortinet ‘Instant On’ from Infosec Partners is a unique on demand solution to replace the Old World of CAPEX, sizing & capacity planning, shipping, customs, RMA, physical deployment and hardware refresh. With a far simpler New World of signup, turn on, with monthly billing and the added bonus of being able to scale up or down monthly as required
- FortiMail (FE) – FortiMail is a comprehensive email security solution with all-in-one inbound and outbound protection.
- FortiManager (FMG) – FortiManager Security Management appliances allow you to centrally manage any number of Fortinet Network Security devices, from several to thousands, including FortiGate, FortiWiFi, and FortiAP devices.
- FortiOS – Fortinet’s operating system, FortiOS, is the foundation of the Fortinet Security Fabric, consolidating many technologies and use cases into a simplified, single policy and management framework.
- FortiPortal – Provides a comprehensive set of security management and analytics within a multi-tenant, multi-tier management framework.
- FortiProxy – A secure web proxy that protects employees against internet-borne attacks by incorporating multiple detection techniques such as web filtering, DNS filtering, data loss prevention, antivirus, intrusion prevention and advanced threat protection.
- FortiRecorder – FortiRecorder helps unify the management of cameras, systems, and extended storage across locations from a single video surveillance platform.
- FortiSandbox – Fortisandbox is a detection tool that detects threats by coaxing those threats into exposing themselves, works best in conjunction with the enforcement capabilities of a next generation firewall (NGFW) as well as secure email gateway or endpoint protection platform.
- Fortinet SD-Wan – Fortinet SD-Wan provides Secure Remote Access Solutions for Increased Network Agility.
- Fortinet Security Fabric – The Fortinet Security Fabric is designed to simplify management of an organisation’s entire security architecture. The Fabric accomplishes this by integrating all deployed security point products, enabling them to be centrally monitored and managed.
- FortiSOAR – FortiSOAR a holistic Security Orchestration, Automation and Response workbench, designed for SOC teams to efficiently respond to the ever-increasing influx of alerts, repetitive manual processes, and shortage of resources.
- FortiSwitch (FS) – FortiSwitch a network switch is networking hardware that connects devices on a computer network by using packet switching to receive and forward data to the destination device.
- FortiTester – FortiTester offers a highly effective and affordable Breach Attack Simulation solution to ensure the most secure and resilient infrastructure.
- FortiToken – Is part of Fortinet’s easy-to-manage, easy-to-use TwoFactor Authentication solutions.
- FortiVoice – Enterprise class communication solutions enabling integrated voice, conferencing, and fax capabilities.
- FortiWeb – FortiWeb is a web application firewall (WAF) that protects web applications and APIs from attacks that target known and unknown exploits and helps maintain compliance with regulations.
- FortiWiFi (FWF) – FortiWiFi is essentially a FortiGate (firewall) that has built-in WiFi functionality.
- FortiWLC – FortiWLC are dedicated wireless controllers that maximise efficiency to make the most of available wireless spectrum.
- FortiWLM – Fortinet’s Wireless Manager series offers full management of controllers and access points along with an extensive set of troubleshooting and reporting tools, all in a single pane of glass.
Get In Touch
Contact the Infosec Partners team if you would like to chat about how the high performing security solutions from Fortinet can protect your organisation from emerging threats.