Mark Oakton, Director at Infosec Partners discusses on Nominet Zero Days Live the shift to online education and the many online learning platforms that have been set up.
- What are the the security risks considering the speed at which many of these have moved online?
- Who is liable for the protection of learners when they are at home?
- Does the school / college / uni have any responsibility?
- Technically, what do students need to stay secure at home?
- Is there an education part to this?
- Or cyber security awareness programme necessary?
- What should students look out for to avoid falling victim to a cyber attack?
- Are schools and colleges prepared for the shift online?
- What are the biggest security risks associated with such a quick transition to online classes and learning?