Mark Oakton, Director and CISO of Infosec Partners joined the panel in this episode of Zero Days Live to discuss the increasing security requirements of critical national infrastructure organisations.
Questions covered include:
- Research has found that 35% of outages in CNI are due to cyber attacks – does that figure surprise you?
- What CNI industries do you think are most at risk?
- How do we protect against an attack on critical national infrastructure?
- How worried do we need to be as a society, in the current climate, of a cyber attack on critical national infrastructure?
- What additional levels of security should CNI industries take?
Read Mark’s guest blog post on from Nominet Cyber: Securing Critical National Infrastructure